1.7K views
5.0
Style and Design

My sleep is so much better since I bought a MyPillow. I used to wake up in agony every morning due to neck pain. I heard that MyPillow was good for neck pain - and it has a 60 day guarantee, so I decided I had nothing to lose by trying it.

The first night, it was not perfect - I had to learn to "mold" the MyPillow around my neck. But, once I figured out how to mold the pillow so it was perfectly supporting my neck, I found I no longer woke up with the neck pain I had before - and I sleep deeply every night now.

I would encourage people to make sure that they get the right size. If you are smaller or larger, you might need one of their premium pillows so you can select the right height.

It is well worth the investment!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. He best about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was awesome peaceful sleep. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments