4.7
Style and Design

Purchased in RV show in Phoenix in 2011. They had been around for quite some time in many RV shows.

The money back guaranty got me. All I can say is I have never slept so good. My wife did not like hers (she thought it was too firm). I liked liked the support for my neck.

I have washed mine 3-5 times in four years and I think it will outlive me. We purchased four and I think I paid $240 plus tax for them. Two went in our guest room. I don't remember complaints or complements either from our guests.

I did not read through all the posts, but I am pretty sure that nobody was refused a refund because they did not like the way the pillow slept. That is the bottom line, isn't it? I better night of sleeping, GUARANTEED! I personally thought that The Nation Sleep Foundation might be bogus.

SO WHAT! If it doesn't work for you, GET A REFUND!! By the way, I have been in sales for 50 years. There are lots of good products and bad products.

In my opinion, this is a well made (in the USA!!), durable (machine wasgable) product with a no questions asked money back guarantee. Shop around and find another that comes with all those pillows made in CHINA!!. Best $60. I have ever spent.

G.P. Washington State

This person wrote the review because of reliable warranty of mypillow standard queen classic pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most how much it helped me and great night sleep. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Comments

Elgin, Oklahoma, United States #1260849

How much did they you to give your great review?