4.7
Style and Design

Purchased in RV show in Phoenix in 2011. They had been around for quite some time in many RV shows.

The money back guaranty got me. All I can say is I have never slept so good. My wife did not like hers (she thought it was too firm). I liked liked the support for my neck.

I have washed mine 3-5 times in four years and I think it will outlive me. We purchased four and I think I paid $240 plus tax for them. Two went in our guest room. I don't remember complaints or complements either from our guests.

I did not read through all the posts, but I am pretty sure that nobody was refused a refund because they did not like the way the pillow slept. That is the bottom line, isn't it? I better night of sleeping, GUARANTEED! I personally thought that The Nation Sleep Foundation might be bogus.

SO WHAT! If it doesn't work for you, GET A REFUND!! By the way, I have been in sales for 50 years. There are lots of good products and bad products.

In my opinion, this is a well made (in the USA!!), durable (machine wasgable) product with a no questions asked money back guarantee. Shop around and find another that comes with all those pillows made in CHINA!!. Best $60. I have ever spent.

G.P. Washington State

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Standard Queen Classic Pillow.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

I liked: How much it helped me, Great night sleep, Great product and advertising.

Comments

Elgin, Oklahoma, United States #1260849

How much did they you to give your great review?