1.1K views

We paid for and received the 2 pillows for 1 including shipping charges. immediately we realized it was a scam, as the pillows were full of what appears to be unevenly cut foam with sharp and jagged edging.

We tried the pillows and knew we had been had. There is no way this is going to curve to your spine or support anything. We had to scrunch the pillows into a form to get any cushion at all and it is very uncomfortable. This guy should be arrested.

He is a fraud and has most of his worth in advertising which is nauseatingly sweet.

I should have known better. Never will I buy anything off TV advertisement again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow standard queen pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

Comments

Roy, Utah, United States #1226342

I found this interesting that this was on this site. Oh darn it would not let me copy and paste it.

But it was a gun. How ironic????

aliens_amoung_us