Campbell River, British Columbia

I washed it in the machine today on regular cycle when the cycle was finished and it was time to put it in the dryer...to my surprise the pillow had burst open inside of my washing machine...what a mess there was big and little pieces of the (pillow insides) all over the machine...took some time to clean it up...not a happy customer...:Campbell River Resident..bought the pillow from The Shopping Channel really would like the pillow to be replaced or my money back please...not fun at all hoping my washing machine will be the same it is only a couple years old..email me please hinsfam@telus.net.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pillow exploding in washing machine and pillow quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "exploded in washing machine" of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

It's always good to read the reviews. The good reviews probably come from the manufacturer and/or has employees

I was interested in the pillows, but not anymore.

Waterloo, Nebraska, United States #1144213

The pillow has a 10 year warranty, call the company they will replace it for free! That's what I did when the same thing happened to me a couple years ago. Go to www.mypillow.com for the phone number