Middlebury, Connecticut
1.7K views
2.4

We purchased two pillows from MyPillow for side sleepers. I filled out their short questionnaire that told me what pillow was right for us.

I had a difficult time ordering on line. I used the promotion code and the pillows totaled full price-not the "buy one-get one" as advertised price. After a few failed attempts to purchase the pillows I phoned in the order. That worked.

The pillows arrived and we found them to be extremely hard, very uncomfortable and we could feel all the poly fill pieces. The pillows did not fit the description at all. I don't know how anyone can sleep on these horrible pillows. I made a call to the company and had a really difficult time getting past their voice messaging system.

I actually found a different tel. number when I looked for MyPillow on the BBB site. The number is under MyPillow. Inc.

Expect a long wait time but don't hang up. I told them I wanted a full refund and they tried to get me to buy a different model pillow. I had to pay for return shipping. Let's see how long it will take for MyPillow to refund our money.

Buyer beware-they are expensive, not worth the money and the product does not match the description/claims at all. MyPillow pillows are without a doubt the worst pillows we have ever purchased.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $110 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was pillow quality and feel of foam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments