Carolina Beach, North Carolina

I ordered "My Pillow" a couple of months ago. The first one arrived and was evidently the 2nd size down from the top and almost HALF of the pillow had nothing in it.

It would go flat almost immediately. Worse than that, I'm a side sleeper so I would end up with the pillow blocking my face so I could barely breathe. So I returned it and ordered the 1st size (the one the the MOST fill). Here again, there is a lot of pillow that doesn't have any fill in it so I'm having the same problem.

I think I would like it if it were filled completely.

I have to flip it over several times during the night. Very disappointing.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Do you realize you are supposed to put the pillow in the dryer for a little while before first use???

Of course half of it seems empty, the pillows are compressed for shipping! -The pillows are not meant to be used before putting in the dryer (as mentioned on the brochure that comes with the pillow)

Wow