4K views
2.0

I purchased a set of (2) My Pillows (one med & one harder) on QVC and received my pillows within a few days. The first week I slept on this pillow, thinking "I have finally found my pillow" (after spending $$ on several pillows over the years).

After one week this pillow became so uncomfortable, filler inside seemed to become smaller/more compact and you have to move it around so much to get comfortable! I am waking up with the worst stiff neck ever. I will try & wash it, then dry as recommended every 3 mos. and hopefully it will plump back up.

I paid almost $95 for two pillows w/shipping & handling.

Personally This is the worst pillow I have ever purchased.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Mypillow to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was uncomfortable at all. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

So glad irradiated these reviews. I was about to buy but now I'll continue looking. Thanks so much!