1K views

Ordered my pillow on December 30 from an informercial & I was supposed to receive two pillows for the price of one. My order came yesterday & i only received one pillow.

Where is my other pillow. Here is my order #235129311. My name is: Barbara Clayton, 3218 Florence Ave. Steger, Ill.

60475 . This was supposed to be a birthday present for my son. I would appreciate hearing from you and hope this matter can be resolved.

I already have 2 of these my pillows myself & have been pleased. I also got them on a2 for one offer & didn`t have a problem.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to have the product delivered.

Author liked the most extreme comfort. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments