2K views
4.5

I've had My Pillow for almost a year now, and I like it a lot. It contours to your head/neck perfectly. For all the reviews saying they found it immediately uncomfortable, you have to give it a week or so for your body & neck to adjust and get used to sleeping on it. I found my neck stiff the first week, but with a new pillow you are basically sleeping in a different position; even a millimeter difference will affect the way you feel; your body does have to adjust to it.

For people complaining that it is chopped up pieces of foam...this is described on the TV commercial and the packaging. What were you expecting? It's basically the selling point of the pillow so I'm not sure why so many people mentioned this.

I bought at Bed, Bath & Beyond with a coupon, so I cannot attest to the customer service of the company. I honestly can't see the pillow lasting 10 years, but what does these days? If it lasts 5, I got my money's worth.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. He best about mypillow commercial from Mypillow was slept well for the first time in a long time. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments