2.5K views
3.0

I purchased the pillow at a motorcycle event in September. At first it was not what I thought it should be.

It seemed to seperate and I was very flat almost feeling as if my head was lower than my body. I tried different positions until i found if I put it up against another foam pillow lying flat, I sleep more on top of it. Meaning my shoulders are in the pillow and my head it as the very top. With this position I find I do not toss and turn as much.

But every few days I do get a stiff neck and no position seems to help. I waited too long to return so I'm stuck with it and cannot find a pillow on the market that helps me to sleep better.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $66. Mypillow needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Comments