1K views
Style and Design

BOUGHT MY PILLOW DID NOT LIKE IT. CALLED CO FOR A

REBATE AND THEY REFUSED TO RETURN MY MONEY DESPITE THEIR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. SENT E MAIL TO THEIR FOUNDER AND HE REFUSED TO REPLY TO MY EMAIL. THE PILLOW IS NOTHING LIKE ADVERTISED AND IS ONE OF THE WORST PRODUCTS I EVER BOUGHT.

ACTUALLY I GOT A 2 DOLLAR PILLOW AT THE THRIFT SHOP WHICH I LIKE BETTER. I CANT BELIEVE IT TOOK THIS GUY HALF HIS LIFE TO COME UP WITH A PRODUCT I COULD HAVE INVENTED IN 15 MINUTES

IF YOU BUY THIS PILLOW YOU ARE AS MIXED UP AS THE INVENTER.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1225879

If you contact your credit card company and dispute the charge, you will most likely get your money back.

Orlando, Florida, United States #1224949

I had nearly the same experience last year, having returned my 2 pillows and never received a refund! It makes me sick every time I hear these commercials and I would love to attempt to get in touch with Mike lindell directly. Do you have his contact info?