1.6

After the advertised by one get one free. Decided to purchase them.

Worst purchase ever made. To be made in America was very dissatisfied. Yes they wanted to send another set however you have to pay for shipping them back. I think that the my pillow co should stop ripping off people with the over priced no good pillow.

I bet employees don't even have them on their bed. Bad purchase. After discussing with customer service they did not give a complete refund. They charged the shipping from the original purchase and then had to pay shipping to return them.

What a rip off.

You will not get the total price paid in return. What a rip off.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $18 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237019

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com