Knoxville, Iowa

I tried to sleep on it all night to give it the best shot but I couldn't. It just sucks reminds me of a super cheap over filled pillow.

My husband ended up with a neck ache.

Save your money on this one and don't buy it. No zzzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz z z zzzz z zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz z z zz zzzzzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz zzzz zz zz z z zzzz zzzzzz for me.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was bad product and lumpy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Thank you, I thought it looked lumpy on tv. I was going to try it, but for the price and you confirmed that it was lumpy, I wont. Thanks for saving me the aggravation