2.2
Style and Design

Heard the radio ad to try it free for 30 days. Ordered it.

Did not like the pillow, which is filled with lumpy chunks of foam. Wrapped it up and sent it back. They provided a mailing label for $9.95 to return it with. Was okay with that.

When I got the credit card statement, I learned that they had 1) overcharged my card for the order by $3.54 and 2) undercredited me for the return. I called to clear it up and was told they deducted $9.95 for the cost of mailing me the pillows to begin with in addition to the $9.95 return fee. They also refused to correct the overcharge (I spoke with three different people, so I am having to go through the hassle of challenging their overcharge with my credit card company. That is not what I call good customer service..

Essentially, I think their business model is to sell, sell, sell and hope people don't return the pillows so they are stuck with them after 30 days. And for those who do exercise their return rights, it is to keep $19.98 to offset costs and then clean and resell the products.

No lose scenario for pillows that are not worth $50 each, in my view. I can buy better ones at Wal Mart.

Review about: Mypillow Standard Queen Premium Pillow.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Were friendly enough.

Comments

Flourtown, Pennsylvania, United States #1278235

Very bad pillow did not live up to the hype. Horrible product.