5.0
Style and Design

I broke my neck in an accident 11 years ago. I was in a wheel chair and had neck fusion of more than half my neck.

I was in terrible pain for years and could not take pain meds due to the side effects. Sleep was nearly impossible and I was confined to bed for many hours. I ordered the my pillow and it was the best pillow I ever tried. I tried many, water, foam, buckwheat feather...

None was as good as My Pillow. I even ordered the mattress I was so happy with it. It made a huge difference in my quality of life. I would highly recommend it!

I take it with me anywhere I go. I also ordered them as gifts.

My sister in law won't be without it! It's the best.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most slept well for the first time in a long time and extreme comfort. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Comments