1.5K views
1.2
Style and Design

I have just received My Pillow which was delivered to my house by UPS. I had seen the TV infomercials regarding this product and I was looking to purchase a more comfortable pillow in order to get a better night's sleep.

As it turns out, this pillow is the worst pillow I have ever slept on. I ordered the My Pillow Premium Standard/Queen size Green which the chart specified I should order according to my size. I ordered this pillow through Amazon.com. When I received my pillow, the instructions said to put it in the dryer before using it for the first time.

I put the pillow in the dryer for 20 minutes and it came out kind of fluffy but it also felt quite lumpy. When I tried sleeping on it that night, I gradually felt my head starting to sink into the pillow and my neck and shoulders started hurting. I tried fluffing up the pillow to different positions but nothing seemed to help make the pillow more comfortable. I could feel the loose uneven foam pieces inside the pillow and the uneven lumpiness when I laid my head down.

This pillow eventually goes flat and does not live up to its so-called claim that it is the most comfortable pillow you can buy. My other pillow is a Tempur-Pedic Cloud Breeze which is superior in quality compared to the My Pillow. I do not recommend purchasing My Pillow. It is overpriced and not at all comfortable.

It was a total waste of $50! Mike Lindell should be ashamed of himself for promoting such an inferior product. My Pillow is a total piece of garbage and you can purchase a pillow of better quality at Walmart for a much lower price. Do not fall for the My Pillow infomercial!

It is false and misleading advertising! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PILLOW!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of substandard quality and products quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow standard queen pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Mypillow needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow standard queen pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1231871

Thank you for your comments about My Pillow. I was just going to order two of them but not after reading your review.

You save quite a bit of money. Sometimes what you see advertised is not what it really is.