Bridgeport, Alabama
3.7K views

I am a 60 Yr. old Disabled Retired 21 Yrs.

Combat Veteran ....When receiving My Pillow I followed the instructions & ran the in the Dryer for15 Minutes as instructed, the First couple of nights it was Great !.... & after sleeping on my Pillow for the 3rd. Night.

I went to Bed, after not being able to fall asleep for an Hour & 1/2 Half, wrasling my New Pillow....I Decided to get up, call & then write this Review....I found that after sleeping for 2 Nights & Attempting the 3rd. My New Pillow Was No Different than the Feather Pillows that I was Raised up Sleeping on.....The Only 2 / Two Good, or Positive things that I can say about, Mikes Pillow is that it's Washable & Dryable & Made in The "USA".............R.Rogers....Alabama, USA

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments