I received a "my pillow" as a gift from my daughter.As the instructions tell you, I put it in the dryer on high heat.

The label on the pillow melted into a hard ball. I couldnt cut the label off because it melted down to the seam. They sent me a return shipping label and another pillow. I had to send them photos.

I returned the pillow to the post office as instructed. The pillow received as the exchange didnt have enough fill. I called them and they requested photos of the exchange. I complied.

My husband has had his " my pillow" for 4 years and never had a problem. BTW the instruction label on his is cloth while mine is plastic. Cutting costs are we? Why do the instructions say put it in the dryer on High heat.

I'm an idiot for following those instructions. Anyway I put the new pillow in the dryer again thinking maybe it needed some more plumping and guess what? The label melted. They refused to send me another pillow until I send this one back.

They claim they never received the return. How do I know that they'll receive this one? Very rude nasty csr svc. Maybe they think Im having a sleepover and want pillows for a pillowfight.

When I returned the first pillow to the post office the clerk at the window said this was his 5th or 6th return this MONTH. I live in a small town so thats saying a LOT. Mike Lyndall you should be ashamed of yourself. My daughter bought 9 pillows from your company as gifts.

You should make an exception in this case. You have at several photos of the first pillow, this pillow with very little fill, this pillow with very little fill AND a melted label. What about your 10 year warranty? Other posters have mentioned that the quality of the pillows sold in stores is different than those sold online.

They must have sent me the ones sold in stores.Our money is just as hard earned as your staff who specialize in being rude.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments