Castletown, Isle Of Man

The pillows are way overstuffed and $160+ later I have 4 pillows I hate. They say perfect for the neck...

my husband and I both get terrible neck aches from them. Told I could change up for another pillow, but costs more and certainly don't trust I'd like that one either. They make it almost impossible to return as they do not supply a container to return them in Plus I don't think they pay for the shipping.

Sorry I don't have a method to suck out the air.

I thought about cutting into the edge of pillow to see if I could remove some of the stuffing... Afraid of what I will find.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237037

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com