1.8K views

I admit to being gullible and believing in advertisements. I have always wanted a comfortable pillow, and I bought into the hype about the "my pillow".

This has to be the worst pillow I have ever owned. When they first arrived, they had a terrible odor. It took several washings to get rid of the odor. After that, I followed all the directions, but these pillows bunch up and separate.

I have the worst neck problems every morning, so I guess the expense is a lesson learned as I look for the new "best" pillow.

I can't believe they are still in business.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Comments

Well, mine is a completely different review. I have tried so many different pillows as I have neck problems.

I found this pillow to be wonderful and have not woken up with a headache since I purchased it. In fact, I just ordered another because I love it so much.

Thought on the response by the "former employee" One has to wonder why you no longer work for the company if indeed you REALLY did.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #813132

As a former employee of my pillow I am surprised you got the smell out. I would never own one and I use to make them. Besides the smell I feel they are too expensive.

Thanks!!! The infomercials are so convincing, so I started looking for real people reviews, before buying!