23.6K views
3.6

Bought a My Pillow for myself. I loved it and bought another for my husband.

It cost $50.00 at my local Walmart. I washed and dried it as recommended and am very displeased. My neck aches are back. I slept on my husband's unwashed pillow and no problems.

Wondered if this is a problem anyone else has encountered? Still loved my original before washing.

I want a new one but do not see any promotion codes on the website and prices are conflicting. Thanks for any opinions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: My pillow did not retain it's original condition after laundering as recommended and advertised. Loved it before but very uncomfortable after..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

MyPillow Pros: Comfort until laundering.

MyPillow Cons: Very uncomfortable after laundering as recomended.

Comments

Thrilled to buy them (about $200 after all the specials I heard about). They are lumpy and barely usable and not comfortable.

I didn't have issues with the comfort after laundering, but the pillow fill became discolored. The entire thing had an orange tint to it and stained the casing in some places.

I was told it would return to normal if completely dry but that was not the case.

Fortunately I was able to exchange them at Bed Bath and Beyond. I'd be afraid to ever try laundering them again.

@PissedConsumer1292226

I take a damp/wet microfiber cloth and dryer sheet toss it into the dryer with my pillow. After reading reviews I'm too afraid to wash.

I had same issue after washing My Pillow. I sent in complaint but never received response.

That happen to me too wonder what the problem is

I have the same problem. I think the fabric covering the pillow shrank just enough to make it too thick.

Still more comfortable than other pillows. I'm thinking of opening a seam and taking some of the filling out to make it less puffy. Will use safety pins to reclose until I "get it right".

Will comment back if it works.

@PissedConsumer1096988

Taking out some of the filling worked. I took out enough to fill a gallon food storage zipper bag. No more neck pain.

Anyone notice an unpleasant aroma from the pillow??

new-it's comfortable to sleep on-but the SMELL is unpleasant.

@PissedConsumer1091085

It smells something like Isopropyl Alcohol.

Buy 1 get 1 free code TV525

I saw an add that said use code TV917 for BOGO free.

Promo code TV764 is a BOGO.

MyPillow Reviews