1.8K views

I purchased 2 pillow cases for my queen size pillows, and 1 travel pillow case. I opened the queen pillow cases and realized they were way to big.

I never opened the travel pillow case. Took all products back to the store for a refund. I was told by the salesperson that you can't return opened pillow cases. I told her that other stores would refund without issues.

I said i wanted to return the unopened travel case. She stated no refunds on any pillow cases opened or unopened. I said where in the store do you display that policy. She said it is not displayed anywhere except on the receipt.

I told her that was not the right place to state no returns, after you purchase the item. Told her that is a poor policy and bad business.

She stated that is the way it is and nothing she can do about it. I told her that i was going to let everyone i can know about this sneaky poor policy.

RLM

This reviewer shared experience about "sneaky poor policy" and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #1001835

That would be a problem with the store, or more likely, the salesperson, not the pillow...

Belgrade, Maine, United States #997610

What store did you buy it from?

Costa Mesa, California, United States #993444