2.2K views

I bought my pillow buy one get one free.....of course they are not standard that is the $49.00 ones that is what they show on TV to get you so what happen to me I have a king size bed and king size was $131.00 for two and .I was suppose to be getting a med and heavy which they go by a colors chart...my pillows did not have color on the pillows so I could not tell which

Was which. They are filled with balls of from rubber.I put my head on it and it had no support.

They cost to much an they should stop selling them it is a rip off.

I do not know what kind of pillows people were sleeping on before they brought these and can tell people they are happy with them. Well I am hurt they my make dog pillows and I am returning them and asking for a credit to my charge card.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of my pillows from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $132 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

Comments