Stewartsville, New Jersey
2.8K views
5.0
Style and Design

I had bought the my pillow deal from the tv ad. Buy one get one free, both King size, 2 different colors (one white & one yellow tag).

It didn't take much for me to adjust to them, because I started getting the most restful nights sleep on the first night! Then I started moving them around, one down my back or i lie on 1, then the other for my head. I found that I could leave my arms down to my sides, I used to have one arm under the pillow. So I guess it all depends on who you are, because I'm very happy with mine!

When I have the money, really would like to buy the mattress top now.

Tip: I saw the pillows being sold at Walmart, I think if you buy it local there and don't like in a week, you could return it easily? But I truly get the best nights sleep now, happy here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: I am perfectly happy!.

I liked: Neck support, Back support, Comfort and quality, Washes well, Sleep well.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 08, 2016.

Comments

Corydon, Indiana, United States #1226807

At first I HATED THIS PILLOW. I made comments about how much I hated it.

It took me 2 months to get used to it. Now I love it so much! Even now after having it about 3 years, I fall asleep the minute my head hits the pillow.

t does stay cool, my face never got hot sleeping on this pillow. I just ordered a NEW ONE :-)