Stewartsville, New Jersey
2.8K views
5.0
Style and Design

I had bought the my pillow deal from the tv ad. Buy one get one free, both King size, 2 different colors (one white & one yellow tag).

It didn't take much for me to adjust to them, because I started getting the most restful nights sleep on the first night! Then I started moving them around, one down my back or i lie on 1, then the other for my head. I found that I could leave my arms down to my sides, I used to have one arm under the pillow. So I guess it all depends on who you are, because I'm very happy with mine!

When I have the money, really would like to buy the mattress top now.

Tip: I saw the pillows being sold at Walmart, I think if you buy it local there and don't like in a week, you could return it easily? But I truly get the best nights sleep now, happy here.

Reviewer is in happy mood. lyndastuff is quite happy with excellent neck support and back support. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "i am perfectly happy!" of mypillow buy one get one free deal. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow buy one get one free deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Corydon, Indiana, United States #1226807

At first I HATED THIS PILLOW. I made comments about how much I hated it.

It took me 2 months to get used to it. Now I love it so much! Even now after having it about 3 years, I fall asleep the minute my head hits the pillow.

t does stay cool, my face never got hot sleeping on this pillow. I just ordered a NEW ONE :-)