2K views
4.0

I have had two "My Pillows" for about three weeks now, and I cannot tell that they work any better than anything else. I will be returning mine soon.

Let's see if they really honor their money-back guarantee. I think this is enough time for a fair trial. Don't believe the hype just because Sean Hannity et. al endorses them.

I am willing to bet that they did not pay one single cent for theirs. You could go to Wal-Mart or Target, buy two pillows, and they would feel a heck of a lot better than these pieces of junk.

I guess there is a reason that some things are not sold in stores. Oh well, live and learn.

This person wrote the review because of "i am not impressed with these at all!" of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $132 and wants Mypillow to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad product. Author liked the most quick service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments