2.6K views

Mea culpa! I was naive enough to order Mike's pillows because the hype was so convincing, and the endearing way he embraced the pillows seemed so genuine and heartfelt.

In addition, Mike claimed that the National Sleep Foundation endorsed his product, but, upon further inspection, I saw no mention or endorsement of MyPillow on their website.

I was hoping MyPillow would feel something like those wonderful hotel pillows I always wish I could take home with me. However, it was thin and lumpy--sort of like the ancient goose down pillows I finally threw away when I knew MyPillow was on its way. My head sank right down through the pillow onto the hard mattress. I stayed up all night waiting for the MyPillow magic to kick in.

I don't know, perhaps these pillows work for certain types of sleepers, but not for me.

When I called to get my RMA so I could return them, I was kept on hold for 10 minutes. So, if you are dissatisfied, be patient. Also, expect them to offer you a "free upgrade" when you ask to return them. Then, they will ask if you put the pillows in a hot dryer for 15 minutes, because, supposedly, it magically transforms them into the product they promote.

No Cinderella's here, though. Eventually, they will give you an RMA and send you a return label (and will charge you $9 for the return label).

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Browns Mills, New Jersey, United States #1177932

I kinda figured that. Something that good can not be that good.

I really can't see that's it's any better then the pillows u get at any stores. Thanks for your insight.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1175958

Because of the way it is shipped it gets compressed and the dryer helps to fluff the pillow back to life...