Layout of Store
Service Scheduling
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I purchased 4 of these pillows on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond. It took a little bit of time for my previous( Costco) pillows to be worn out.

When I made the switch to the proper filling pillow for my "size" I HATED this new mypillow. All 4 of them were terrible. I could never rest peacefully as promised. The BLOCKS of foam that fill the pillow are impossible to manage for a decent sleep.

As much as I love to support "Made in the USA" I would not recommend these pillows. WORST life experience I have ever had chasing a good night of rest.

I wish I could have the same Costco pillows I bought 15 years ago. Less expensive and a far better night of sleep!

Reason of review: Nothing about his product is honest as advertised on TV. overpriced and under performs>.

Preferred solution: Stop telling people it will be the the BEST sleep of their life. And that blue shirt with obvious cross is a cattle call. How bout NOT identifying your faith with your product? .

I didn't like: Too many ads, Like sleeping on rock.

Comments

Thank you so much for this review. I have fibromyalgia and try so hard to find relief.

I was thinking of treating myself with the little bit of money I get every month and read this before I wasted my time. God bless you.