Folks, don't buy this product directly from the manufacturer. You can buy the same "medium" fit pillow from Walmart.

Their MyPillow tv advertisement says that if you buy one (at $90.00 which the ad doesn't mention) you get another free. You can buy the same pillow at Walmart for $50.00 or two for $100.00 plus tax if you're looking to buy two. You save $10 going to MyPillow if you want buy two. I believe their advertisement is misleading and devious.

I believed I was buying one at the Walmart price and truly getting one free. For someone living on a fix SS income I feel I was duped.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments