1K views
Style and Design

Wow - I ordered the pillows (2 kings) tried to sleep on them for a week. Started to have neck pain.

Sent an email they said we should try the next pillow up. They sent me the next ones. I tried for 2 days. Had more pain.

I decided I would just return them. It's now been over a month. I haven't got my refund. Upon contacting they staed I never returned both sets.

Which is wrong I did. After going back and forth the staff in customer service are very rude via email. Per the last email I should get a refund in 1 week.

I advised I wanted it today as I've been waiting for weeks for this! This is the worse company I've ever had to work with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments