2.0
Style and Design

If you watch the commercial for my pillow he states that if you buy my pillow he will give you one free. He never states a price in the commercial.

So I called and was told one pillow would would cost $59.00.

So when I asked if that included the free pillow, I was told I would have to pay 89.00 for two pillows, so where's the free pillow.it's a scam to sell his pillows. If he says free pillow it means free pillow, not to pay 89.00 for the 2nd pillow

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1249286

Buy one get one free for king size was $119. You can go to Walmart or our local Grocery store and buy 1 king for $59.

They were uncomfortable and got sent back, which cost us about $30 for shipping both ways.

Don't fall for it! Should be charged with False advertising.

Hamburg, New Jersey, United States #1248520

where are the consumer protection people? all sleeping