2.7
Style and Design

I absolutely love the pillow. What I cannot figure out is why I was charged almost 90.00 for a king pillow on their web site and everyone else is getting to go one!!

They even advertise on their site 2 for one but it does not work that way!!!! But as I said the pillow is the bomb.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow buy one get one free deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

youasked

King pillows are more expensive than Queen. There is also a difference between the classic My Pillow & the premium My Pillow.

The premium My Pillow sells between $89-$99. The classic My Pillow runs between $49-$59 & you choose what color suits your sleeping pattern. The color choices are white, yellow, green, blue & red.

It sounds to me like you purchased the King Premium.

If you provided them with the code given on TV, you should have been given 2 King Premium pillows for that price. I have never had to contact My Pillow for any problems, but if there is a long wait to reach customer service, you might want to go their website & send an email to them asking why you weren't given the 2 for 1 deal.