Just called my pillow about the $19.99 special buy one get one free and was told there was no such commercial yet my wife and i just watched before i called i think this company is a scam after we spoke with the agent and was told 2 pillows were $89.99 she transfered us to customer service than than phone hung up so its a scam tried to call customer service back was put on hold and same thing hung up

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

I just watched the infomercial and yes, it did say $19.99 buy one get one free if you mention the promo code. It's the reason I came here, looking for reviews because for that price I was thinking about buying. So glad I came here first though as I see customer service and product are both complete wastes of time.

to Anonymous Brooklyn, New York, United States #1267072

It's advertised at that price where i live. By reading the complaints, it seems the prices vary by location.

Brownsburg, Indiana, United States #1254713

I have never seen that advertised price. I came here looking for reviews of the actual product, by people who have actually used it...

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States #1253704

I watched the same infomercial in its entirety. I never saw any type of $19.99 buy one, get one free special.