Style and Design

Garbage! Be Warned. Don't buy this.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Northfield, Minnesota, United States #1264512

We purchased our first pair of MY Pillow at the MN State Fair in 2003. Needless to say after 13 years we needed to replace them!

We love our pillows. My dissatisifcation is with the 2 for 1 promo offered. I called the toll free number to order 2 pillows for the price of one. I verified I would be getting 2 queen sized pillows and was assured I would be getting two queen size pillows.

I should have ordered then. When the sales rep learned I was from MN she recommended saving the $10.00 shipping fee by visiting their location at the Burnsville Mall using the promo code WCCO.. The clerk at the mall store had no idea about the offer or the promo code. I came home ordered on line using the promo code (WCCO) given to me the evening before.

I received queen sized pillows but was billed for 2 instead one.

I called the toll free number and was told the promo was for a queen sized pillow and a travel pillow. I am very happy with the pillows, but feel deceived by the TV advertisement.