Where is the 2 for 1 deal. Website says 2@ $19.95. Not so

This person wrote the review about Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow buy one get one free deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Missoula, Montana, United States #1257867

They do not sell them for that ever.

to Anonymous Ephraim, Utah, United States #1264809

I've seen My Pillow TV ads for $19.95 on FOX News as recently as 1/3/2016

Yes that was is fraud and against the law now . I ordered hurricane mop and they got me for a few hundred .

The bare minerals make up , I wanted two starter kits . They had me up to $400 . Then so your card will not be billed you try to call customer service and no luck . The readysetgo little round cooker , my sister got me that , the numbers melted off and knob melted and broke off.

What else have I brought ?

This and that . Oh let me warn you guys of the homemedic message chair .

It hurts ! I'll learn , I'll learn Ariel Robin Gibson on FB

Please screenshot and post where it says 19 dollars. I have yet to see any.

You are a liar.

Liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar. LIAR!