1.6K views
2.5
Style and Design

The ad says buy one get one free, $100 pillow and one for free. Found bed Bath & Beyond sells My Pillow for $49.95 or 2 for 99.90.

What a rip off Also I thought the pillow was *** and sent them back. would not recommend this piece of junk to anyone I like. Maybe a few people who annoy me. Instructions say put it in the dryer before you use it I would like to have put it in the garbage after I tried to sleep with this thing under my head .

Do your self a favor don't buy my pillow. Unless you are some kind of fetishist who likews pain while you sleep.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pillow quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mypillow buy one get one free deal. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow buy one get one free deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1264188

By oNE get one free is absolutely false advertising.....a single pillow costs 49.00 with "free one" It's 99.99 How is that Free?