2.2
Style and Design

Haven't got one yet, but saw in Walmart for $50 for one pillow. Saw add on tv to call and get one free, plus free shipping with promo code.

When i called the rep said I'd get "one" for the low price of $99 & I'd get the 2nd one free. What a crock. You'd be paying for each pillow (2 pillows).

I think I'll stick with buying pillows from Bed, Bath & Beyond. Gotta say I am disappointed because I was ready to buy until I heard that.

Review about: Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Saint Louis, Michigan, United States #1332103

I here alot of this pillow on tv. Now that i have read just about every complaints in here about this pillow and the CHARGE you get when its to 2nd PILLOW FREE and NO SHIPPING.

FALSE Advertisiment. I just wanted to come in and read some good news about this pillow but, i guess after reading about thousands of complaints, i will not but this pillow.

Go Figure MYPILLOW.

Plus, the phone numbers this one gal went thru.

Proctor, Minnesota, United States #1321595

I want your phone number.

Racine County, Wisconsin, United States #1318344

Was interested due to offer but after reading about "lumpy" I am concerned. Maybe test if asked but focus group seems a risk

2 Pillows ready to buy for a best pillow solution-My is?

Shelby, North Carolina, United States #1317292

Buy one get one is a scam... I called and they were so rude and said buy 2 at a low price.

Um.... no deal. They are $49.99 for one or 2 for $99.99 free shipping??? Crooks.

Bought one at bed bath and beyond and it is ok- if u like little chunks of memory foam. Pillow gets HOT as well.