Style and Design

Pillow b1 g1 is a scam. I bought 2 and it cost $118 + shipping through t.v ad and I found it at walmart for $50.

3wks later so it should have been $50 for two i would not recommend it to anyone. Go to walmart and no shipping!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, United States #1187174

I figured I would try it since I could get 2 for the price of 1. But they told me one (with the promo code GIFT and TV10) would cost 59.99 and two would cost 99.99.

So I questioned him ...

what about "buy one get one free" and he said without the promo code it would be 99.99 for just one so you are getting one "free" for 99.99. What a crock.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1186628

Same exact scenario for me this morning. Decided to finally call the # from the TV ad (with Promo code, mind you) b/c I was interested in the BOGO knowing they were around $50 in stores.

$99 for two, plus shipping. I immediately stopped the sales person pointing out the disparity in pricing and that it wasn't really bogo.

They tried justifying by differentiating the retail stores don't carry the "premium" versions, but they do so the cost is higher....bologna. No thanks.