Why does your TV promotion lie about by 1 get 1 free. @ walmart u get 1 for 49.99 + tax.

So buy1 get 1 should only be 50 dollars not a "$100.00!!! Whats that.

I was going to order then i found this out. You lie to steal my money, shame on U.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow buy one get one free deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Roy, Utah, United States #1226323

Then they lie about the warranty also. And not respond when you have issues with their so called product.

These pillows are the biggest pieces of garbage that I have ever seen. I wish I could stand in a Walmart and be Mr whats his name on the commercial and destroy their whole display. Is Walmart that ***? Or is it out of shear desperacy?

I guess nobody can shoplift or who would want to one of these pillows. I am not a big fan of Walmart but Oh I cannot believe their CEO fell into this scam

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1221658

I am gl;ad I read all the complaints regarding "my pillow"

Fox news should read the complaints and remove them from their client list

I will stick with what I have a feather fill pillow

Hamlin, New York, United States #1221036

i agree i was at walmart yesterday too and saw that false advertising thats for sure. At that price would would buy it at their site when you can get it cheaper in the store.

but now that i have read the reviews i will not even consider purchasing. i will now consider the bamboo pillows.