I recently purchased Mypillow. Unfortunately I am very disapointed in the product.

Pillow feels very lumpy, and I have to adjust it constantly. I can actually run my hand over the pillow and feel all the individual pieces of whatever material they . stuffed it with. But like most people I just chalked.

it up to experiance and kept the pillows. Also over WAY over priced.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237020

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com

503-490-6763

Thank you.

Rick Klingbeil

#1209983

I bought 2, they are great at first always have to put in dryer to fluff back up..I bought a Walmart pillow for 19.99 was so much better than the money I gave wasted on so many pillows..trust me a pillow affects how well you sleep & feel rested..or like you didn't ache when you wake up... Thanks for trying but this pillow is overpriced and doesn't keep its shape and becomes lumpy, uneven.