1.2K views

Are you kidding. Everyone has seen mike ladle My pillow .

Com. Buy one at 29.99 and get one free. BS. I just called and they said no no.

The price is 99.99 and get one free. Omg. Oh BUT if you can get a pic of the ad on tv and send to them they will sen you $200. Lol.

Well they are getting a pic from me. My son. My roommate. My co- worker.

I'm not crazy that's what he advertises. Chump

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Clermont, Florida, United States #1220865

I have to agree with you. How can they say get on free when at the store they sell on for $49.99 but if you go on the internet they want $99.00 for two. Now who is the math major here, I don't think the company who is ripping everyone off....

to just not right Roscoe, Illinois, United States #1222007

There web site says that the pillow sold in stores is not the same as the premium pillows in the buy one get one free online offer.

to just not right #1222627

The pillows you get at the store are inferior to the pillows you buy over the phone. The premium pillows are custom made for you, the sales rep will ask you a few questions so everything is perfect.