1.5K views

I just tried to order pillows from my pillow. I talked with the tech named Chelsea she offered me two king-size pillows +2 free $109 + $9.99 shipping and handling.

she took my information from my card and then informed me tha she was looking at the wrong promotion. It would then cost me double plus double shipping to get what I wanted. when I told her I thought should had done a bait and switch she goes well it's just my screen was wrong.

I don't know what to tell you. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she said that no one was available I don't know what to tell you but I think these people are scam artist if they're not interested my business I am interested in going to the Better Business Bureau.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow buy one get one free deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments