MyPillow.com is false advertising. Says buy one get one free.

Price for that 1 is $99.

I go to Bed Bath & Beyond and they carry this product, one for $49 plus you can use 20 percent off coupon. There is no free pillow as advertised.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

I recall the very first time I saw this "shyster" and his commercials and thinking "anyone who can't see through this scam" is really dense. When I went online just to check the price I thought "wow, what a scam indeed".

BTW those 60 day guarantee deals are scams also. If you don't like it within 30 days you still have to wait close to the 60 days if it's like that hair removal deal which is a scam also.

People just need to wise up and put these people out of business. Check online for the reviews before buying anything advertised on TV.