Style and Design

I have not bought a pillow from this company purely because I always read reviews before investing my husbands hard earned money in any on line purchase. However I tried sleeping on the one my son-in-law bought.

ALL I can say is (thank you Jesus). I just feel sorry for my sweet children who bought into Mike Lindel's lies. They spent a fortune for something they don't even use anymore. Also his ad on tv is the longest obnoxious interference on television.

Watch him handle that pillow trying to make sure it stays fluffed up. Dead give away there. I change the channel every time it comes on. How can you profess to be a Christian and a liar at the same time.

Anyone who likes these crappy pillows and post positive reviews probably works there. Wish there was someway to get his ads off tv. Can't stand the sound of his voice. My husband laughs at me, because I can't change the channel fast enough.

You should be ashamed Mr. Lindel . Christians (?) even though we don't know your heart you are know by your deeds. Remember the words of Jesus.

If you do well (tell the truth), then your life will be blessed. If not then sin is knocking at your door. "He who decieves even the least of these little ones" will suffer the consequences of a fair and loving God. I woud NEVER want to be on His list of those who lie for self edification and profit.

A judgement day is coming for all. Treat people the same way you want to be treated and you will be blessed. Enough said .

I will pray for you.

Mary S.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Alvin, Texas, United States #1240891

Thank you!!! That is the exact same reason that I could not even bring myself to try this pillow..his constant jostling & manipulating the pillow instantly drew my attention away from the sales pitch & directly to the lumpy and poorly-constructed appearance of this pillow. At first I thought the guy was just nervous in front of the camera..it soon became clear that if he didn't keep that pillow in constant motion then nobody would ever waste their time purchasing something that looks like a sack of potatoes inside of a pillowcase!

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1240876

This is supposed to be about pillows, not religious beliefs. Get over yourself, Mary.

Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States #1238935

Not sure what makes people think that Christians can lie. People lie whether they are Christians or not

to Anonymous Mendon, Michigan, United States #1238940

You have poor grammar skills.