1.3K views

Trying to order a PILLOW I never Imagined. It would be so agrovattion.

I watched the comermical. Sounded very easy so I called first thing was having to listen to all there different products told. Operator ALL I wanted was what I saw on TV after awhile she finally told me price of the pilllows I wanted for X- MAS gifts for Womded Worriers project I was told it was $165.00 not counting delivery .when I ask professional about the clear misinformation on the add on TV the representative. Just hung up.

I will be reporting this to BBB. Disgr

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Commercial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 11, 2016.

Comments

Brownsburg, Indiana, United States #1254702

I hope you get some assistance with grammar and spelling in your complaint to BBB. I could not really understand exactly what you were trying to say.

I may have hung up on you too if you were ranting in the same manner that you typed this review.

I really just want to see reviews from people who have actually used the product, not ramblings about their commercials.

to Anonymous Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1256453

Customer service for a product is actually a very important division of any company. If you read all of these reviews you would have seen that their service sucks.

No matter how bad the grammar or spelling was in this review it is strange that anyone would not be able to see the point of posting it. Time to go back to school for some who don't understand the review at all.