I would never buy my pillow just because the commercial is on constantly and it is SO annoying that I switch channels to avoid listening to it!!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1263264

I was scammed by the awesome auger ad years ago. I got in touch with Attorney General of NY, Cuomo, at the time.

His office sent the name of a rep to contact and when the crooks heard who was helping me they sent a total refund including the "shipping and handling" charges which were part of the scam.

The auger cost was the usual $19.95 and the shipping and handling brought it to over $100. Everyone should report this guy to the Attorney general in his state and get the ball rolling for a class action suit.

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1262785

I know what you mean.

There used to be this cleaning commercial and whenever the guy came on in the commercial, I would casually say"oh,drop dead".

Would you believe, he actually did?

Be careful not to get yourself in the same predicament over annoying commercials.

It haunted me for a long time.