I am so tired of this commercial on Fox News that I don't even want to watch Fox News now. I must have seen the same add over 200 times. When will he shut his pie hole?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Roy, Utah, United States #1226325

As soon as we as citizens blow him away. We all need to stand up for each other and get the BBB involved. This is totally ridiculous

Huntersville, North Carolina, United States #1220856

Fox News has the same group of people who back Trump and the funny thing is that the News (not Fox News since it's about them and their viewers) had no problem posting the results from that scientific study. Most of Trump's supporters are less educated meaning only a High School diploma or less so basically rednecks and white trash.

Nobody remotely intelligent would watch Fox News, their news is always one sided and views (who tend to be racist) eat that *** up. Google it, there was several studies done. Tell your family and friends NOT to vote, the sane ppl don't want to go into WWIII and a recession (again).

I abhor Fox News, but most ppl do.

Huntersville, North Carolina, United States #1220851

The commercials are obnoxious but isn't that the same for most commercials? It IS annoying though, but can't sale your product if it's not advertised.

Massapequa, New York, United States #1220272

I watch fox and can't understand how there are so many commercials for this. Every other one is for my pillow

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1220207

The commercial has done you a favor then, you shouldn't watch FOX news anyway. They like the pillow are both scams!

I personally wouldn't admit to watching FOX for news in the first place.

So, I'm guessing you probably own what four of those pillows? LoL

Wake up and dump both the network and their news.