I tried to call customer service for my pillow, they keep you on hold listen to elevator music. They are the worst customer service in history, do not ever order from them anybody.

They need to know how to deal with customers, and the first thing they need to do is pick up the phone... I was on hold for over 10 minutes, and they kept repeating push the star button to leave a message, or continue on Holding for a representative...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mypillow customer care. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada #1255352

I agree with this consumer. Worst service ever.

We have called and left messages for 4 hours straight. No call backs. Finally someone picked up at 10pm pacific time. Maybe be this time we will get a reaction.

But I doubt it.

It has been 23 days since we ordered the pillows and they can not give us a tracking number!!! Do not order from this company