Style and Design

I also fell into their 60 day money back guarantee scam! (They screw up your order continually until the 60 days are up). What a waste of money, time & trips to the post office for the exchanges....

* FIRST, they sent us queen sizes instead of kings. * SECONDLY, they sent us both the wrong stuffing sizes.

* THIRD of all, they sent me the wrong stuffing size a second time. (They told me that was the lowest stuffing size they carried).

* FOURTH of all, in order to put my 60-day money back guarantee off a final time...another rep told me that they CAN infact make me an even lesser stuffed filling pillow.

Since neither my husband or myself have any "sleeping use" for our $140 pillows, we do NOT recommend anyone to waste their time or money on this SCAM!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mypillow customer care. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments