2K views

Scam. Price has tripled since introduction and now $99.

Buy one and get one free? A joke. I called today to take advantage of this 'fabulous' offer only to discover I once again had to listen to the annoying voice of Mike Liddell again and discovered the price has tripled AND I suppose in an effort you sound scientific, I was asked my T -shirt size. How silly.

T-shirt size. Then I was told I was required to state the (here we go) the PROMO CODE. Really? Promo code.

When I reminded the call center lady thst the price has tripled and that I csn buy these ridiculously expensive pillows at WalMart or Amazon for a fraction of the cost, she abruptly stated she was transferring me to customer service, then she was gone. Customer service never came on the line and as I expected, this was a scam. Better pillow for a fraction of the price at Bed Bath and Beyond. Don't fall for this scam.

Perhaps next the ladies will be asked their bra size. Can't believe I wasted my time. I might meander over to WalMart and try one out. Oh yeah, and one more thing, don't fall for the "Patented" thing.

You cannot patent a pillow. And you cannot patent a bed sheet. You can only get a design patent. As did I with my musical stringed instrument.

Do why don't the My Pillow come clean and call it what it is. a design patent.

A scam in every sense of the word. Don't fall for it.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). healy1004 is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

They ask T-shirt size to get an idea of your shoulder width genius. and you can patent a poly foam. for an inventor your not very bright.

I called to order the buy one get one free My Pillow deal. They were two for $99.00.

If I wanted one pillow it was $49.99.

Are they selling ice in the winter? It's suppose to be a BOGO not Bogus!

Mike Lindel should put that crucifix inside his shirt when he lies on TV.

Joey D

Totally agree with this assessment; also, Cannot find "National Pillow Foundation"

to Anonymous #1141127

I think the scammer said the National Sleep Foundation.