Shrub Oak, New York
2.5K views
2.2

I bought a 'S/Queen- Level' pillow from My Pillow on Jan 11, 2016. I thought I was buying a queen size pillow.

The offer was for two pillows for the price of one. I got a small 'MyRollINGo' Pillow. When I called customer service I was told that the discount promo code is offered only on the smaller roll pillow. This is not stated on the website.

In fact I went back and attempted to make another order. Until you checkout, nowhere does it tell you that if you accept the promo discount you will get a smaller pillow.

Plus... If you are not familiar with the product you have no clue what a 'RollINGo' pillow is.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $64. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Awful pillow! I was up

Most of the night. Do not buy....so uncomfortable.